2.11.2008

The Brave and the Kind enters script stage

Had a great weekend in NYC working with Randall and meeting at IndiePix. Jason of IndiePix also interviewed me for the site and disc. I lost my train of thought a few times, but overall I think I did good.;-) A great group of people at IndiePix; Matt and Adam...great disc and menu design! Over the weekend I also got some props from my Glens Falls fan club Trampoline Design. Thanks guys for the support, lets hope this next one is even better...and that my wife wins that award.:-) Randall and I now have a solid outline and story structure...now just to fill it with that pesky dialoge. Also learned this weekend that I need to step back just a tad and let this story be the parrellel universe it's suppose to. I've lived it long enough and I'm sure I will do a great job telling the story...time to move on personally. We'll keep you up to date with any developments and news...in the meantime go grab the disk at IndiePix and check out the teaser site for The Brave and the Kind!

Cheers
John



This is where I've spent the last 72 hours...well worth it!:-)

No comments: