4.22.2008

Since you've been gone

So since you last abandoned the EGTTR blog, things have been busy. We have our NYC premiere at the Anthology Film Archives Wed April 30th at 9PM...come on out and drink bar drinks afterwards...oh yeah and the movie. IndiePix will also be there supporting a fellow IndiePixer...DEPLOYMENT STRATEGY!

In other news, I recently got asked to direct (along with tons of other fabulous local filmmakers) a small short for the Times Union Best of 2008 contest. Due to it's long length it will not be in the contest, however it will still be on their site and mentioned a whole bunch. The June 4th issue is when it will be profiled in the paer along with other local filmmakers who were asked to lens something...pretty cool. Thanks to Kurt Warner, my new partner in steadi-cam for the assist. THE FILM is my father and I leaving his office at the Museum and meeting my mother downstairs...she also works for the Museum. Being from a family of two Museum employees...this is a pretty fond and consistent memory...hanging out with the fam after hours...hope you like it.

Next time I'll have more than just updates...a rant for sure. Don't worry Brandon...I'm working up a good one sweets.

Cheers
John

No comments: